Monday, September 20, 2010

full brain.

today was less than interesting, but due to my recent promise, i must blog about it regardless. so here goes, excuse my mundane life.

human development: my first class, my first test. no, these aren't normal tests. everything aside from lectures are done in our semester-long groups. i'm really sensing a new trend in education. it goes something like this: let's force as many people into a group as possible and make them work together all semester. on everything. anyways, we took a test. i was pretty prepared for it. i did the online flashcards and other 'educational' activities created to help me learn the material. i had to be prepared, right? well i took the test and did pretty well on it. then we're supposed to take the same test again as a group. then the grades are averaged. it all seems a bit redundant. we did alright on the group test. it's just a long version of a regular test. frustrating at best.

math: my second class was the same it always is. i just feel like it's not a prepared course. everything is sparatic and unprepared. i just don't feel like i'm learning a whole lot here. that's all the detail i can go into for this class today without ranting. that's just not what this blog is....sometimes.

sorry for my short, unfunny, uninteresting blog today. my brain is full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment