Tuesday, July 13, 2010

update #1

i know it's been a few days, blog, but it's been a busy few days.
that's my excuse. i'm gonna try not to have a lot of those for this blog, so consider this one hopefully, my last.
let's see, i don't have much to update on my efforts to get this started, except that i shot out an email and i'm making a phone call tomorrow. this phone call will hopefully lead to an adviser appointment, which will hopefully be the segway to "the rest of me life."
i might sound sarcastic at times, but i can promise you that i am really excited.

let's see, should i tell what i'm doing yet?
i just feel like it's all hyped up now, that it should be a big hooplah when i unveil it.
i also feel like i should make it official before i go announcing it to all of the internet world.
so until later, blog. i'll be back after my appointment to proclaim my new future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment