Thursday, August 12, 2010

early morning luck

wake up! wake up! wake up!

i awoke this morning out of no where. i think i was probably hot actually, seeing as that our a/c is out again. but that's another story.

i've been thinking all week that i can't register til friday because my transcript still says i'm a junior, but i have 92 hours which would technically consider me to be a senior.
but i went with what my transcript said. or so i thought i would.
well i awoke early just like every other day, but i decided, for some reason, to check my registration page to see if i could somehow register. low and behold, my transcript was wrong. i am a senior. plus:


that would have been nice to see sooner (keep in mind, this is the page that i see first every time i log into my account-the most commonly visited page). maybe it could have settled my fears a little. oh well. it's thursday morning at 7:40 and i'm all registered for fall 2010.

i did have one very minor tweek to my schedule, but i think it was for the better. it actually improved my schedule.

so here it is again:

Fall 2010

mon/wed:
9:30-10:50-Human Development
12:00-1:20: Math for Elementary Ed.

tue/thur:
8:00-9:20- Earth Science (lab on wednesday 7:00-8:50p)

tue:
5:30-8:20- Parenting in Diverse Families

internet:
Principles of Language Studies

if you notice, my lab went from monday afternoon to wednesday night. the monday afternoon lab was full (unbelievably, that was the only one that filled up). this means i can drive and park at school cause it's after 5p, and i won't miss homegroup on monday nights (monday 6-8p was my only other option of lab time). 

so ta-da, it all worked out. this semester is in motion. now, i just need my mom to pay for it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment