Wednesday, August 4, 2010

it's a waiting game

1 more week until i can register and all i can think about is how much i want this schedule.
i keep going over the different classes, and the change from last semester to this semester is shocking. the funny thing is that this just excites me more. i finally feel like i'm doing something i'm going to put my whole self into. hearing my adviser say that i have a 3.4 GPA fuels me even more. and finally being sure of what i'm doing and studying will help me push my GPA even farther up. this semester, i will NOT get anything less than a B. it would be even more awesome if i got all A's, but in college that's doubtful. i'm okay with that realization tho.  i just really want to get these classes registered, so i can really, truly look forward to it all. until then, i anxiously wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment